Who wants a Kim Kardashian booty?? Well the work starts here. Read on for the Top 5 Exercises to Make your Booty Bigger!!!!
1. Squats – Great For Working Out Your Legs And Back
Stand with your two feet shoulder-width apart, make sure your feet are facing forwards and your hands stretched out in front of you. Next lower yourself down by bending your knees just like you were getting ready to sit down on a chair.
Drop as far down as feels comfortable, striving to get your thighs parallel with the floor. Now slowly rise back up to the starting position. Repeat this eight to ten times.
- Ensure that your back is straight and look forwards.
- Maintain equal weight between toes and heels.
- Do not allow your knees to extend over your toes.
2. Side-Lying Leg Raise – Great For Your Lower Back And Bum
Lay on your right side and bend your right knee at a 90 degree angle. Keep your left leg straight and in line with your back. Push your left fingers into the top of your bum to maintain your left hip slightly slanting forward.
Lift up your left leg as much as you can without allowing your hips tilt back. Gradually lower to starting position. Carry out eight to ten times and repeat on the opposite side.
- Elevate your leg, ensuring it is in line with your back.
- Really feel your butt muscles contracting while you raise your leg.
- Keep your stomach muscles contracted during exercise.
3. Bridges – Great For Toning Your Buttocks And Lower Back
Lay face up with your knees bent and heels near to your buttocks. Keep your feet shoulder-width apart and flat on the floor. Elevate your hips to make a straight line from knees to shoulders.
When you come up, tighten your stomach and bum. Lower yourself slowly to the starting position and repeat eight to ten times.
- Do not allow your knees point outwards.
- Have your chin slightly tucked in.
- Tighten your bum and not your hamstrings when you rise.
4. One-Leg Kickbacks – Ideal For Firming And Toning Your Buttocks And Lower Back
Position yourself on both your hands and knees – keep your knees under your hips and hands under your shoulders. Bend your right leg at 90 degrees and lift up your knee as high as it is possible to by squeezing your bum.
Lower yourself to the starting position and repeat this eight to ten times with each leg.
- Keep your shoulders back and neck long.
- Do not arch your back while you raise your leg.
- Perform the raise with a straight leg for more of a challenge.
5. Lunges – Legs And Buttocks
Stand up tall keeping your feet together, move one step forward with your right leg. Gently bend the knees until they are almost at right angles.
Your right knee must not extend over your toes while your left knee must not touch the floor. Push yourself back up to the starting position and repeat eight to ten times before changing legs.
- Look straight ahead and keep your back straight.
- Do not allow your front knee extend over your toes.
- Keep your stomach muscles contracted during the exercise
These 5 exercises are a great way to start however if you desire a more advanced approach check out this home workout guide for women. This is a powerful new program which i personally use. It is specially designed for women featuring everything you need to take it to the next level.